jeudi 10 septembre 2015

Yoast SEO for Drupal coming in Sept.

I don't know much about Drupal or any of it's extensions, but I have been using Yoast products for my WordPress sites for years and I absolutely love them, as well as do my clients.

If he can build the same kind of products for Drupal with the success that he's had with WordPress, it should be interesting.

Quote:

Today I’m proud to announce the first step in Yoast SEO going cross-platform. We’ll release the first version of Yoast SEO for Drupal on September 23, 2015. This brings the core functionality of Yoast SEO to the users of Drupal 7. This core functionality includes management and optimization of content and meta data (like titles and meta descriptions).

Read more : http://ift.tt/1UBeLIh


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire