jeudi 10 septembre 2015

SEO 101 - Ask Your Question

Hello everyone,

I`m starting this thread to help as many business owners as possible overcome any SEO problems they might have. Each day i see more and more people having issues with SEO and my goal would be to put an end to this by providing a clear answer to any questions you might have.

But first allow me to introduce myself....

My name is Octavian and i`m an SEO expert with more than 8 years of experience working in some of the most competitive US industries/markets. I`m specialized in ranking multiple properties on the first page of Google (for what i personally call "complete market domination") as well as other advanced SEO techniques. My clients are ranging between local to national and i``ve been working on rankings keywords from low to high competitive ones.

If you are a business owner and you currently have an SEO problem with your website (either related to on-page or off-page) please post your question here and i`ll be more than happy to provide you an answer as fast as I can.

If in order for me to provide an answer i must also look at your website then please include your site as well within the question or if for some reason you don`t feel comfortable in sharing your website with the public then feel free to send me a PM.

I`m looking forward to help you !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire