dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Teddy bears that transform

Hey guys,

I started a mall kiosk business just this past Wednesday selling teddy bears that transform into balls. They are a very high quality product. I buy the bears for about $10.43 each and I tried selling them for $29.99, but have reduced the price to $24.99 since. On Wednesday I had no sales. On Thursday I had two sales. On Friday I lowered the price to $24.99 and had one sale. On Saturday I had eight sales. On Sunday (today) I had zero sales. My rent at the mall is a total of $20,667 for Sep 23 - January 31. This means that I need to sell 11 bears per day in order to break even. I am nowhere close to that. I am at one of the highest traffic malls in the US and at a pretty good location. I basically stand there all day transforming the bear into a ball over and over. The children love it, but the parents just aren't buying. I borrowed some money from my parents to start this up and so far I've only paid through October. November, December, and January have not been paid for yet. My parents are disappointed in me and I am disappointed in myself. I thought I knew what I was doing, but I guess not. I put the bears up on EBay too, but people aren't buying. I never thought I would ever consider doing something to harm myself, but now those thoughts and feelings are creeping in my head. I come from a family that doesn't have a lot of money and I don't know what to do now. If I don't pay the rent for November and I get booted out of the mall, will I go to jail? What would happen? A week ago I was so optimistic about this idea and starting up, and now I am thinking of jumping off a building.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire