mardi 29 septembre 2015

Revised Garbage collection idea

me as the service supplier would offer the customer a wireless sensored dumpster that would then adjoin a routing program that would show me on the computer/ tablet /iPhone whatever all of my bins that are full and about to become full that are ready for pick up. It would then route the most fuel efficient way of picking up these bins and bringing to dump station via gps.

- I would bill the customer a monthly or quarterly flat rate.

service packages include : 2yd package : for gas stations, dr offices, ect ( with cost estimation of picking up the dumpster once per wee

4 yd package : Pizzarias, restaurants, ice cream parlors ect, retail stores ( cost estimation of picking up dumpster 2x a week

6 yd package : diners , large chain restaurants, fast food establishments ( estimated pick up 2 times a week)

8yd package : strip malls , large establishments with high tragic ( estimate 2 x a week pick up)

I would make money on the notion of picking up the dumpsters less with price already calculated in because I would only pick them up when they were full.

just working out ideas in my head nothing is set in stone. this is just an idea I want opinions on,


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire