mercredi 9 septembre 2015

Starting a wholesaling into retail business - Advice please -

Hi everyone , thanks for your time.


I am thinking of starting a business where I buy product in bulk and then sell it to a retailer.

If the end user is paying let's say $10
then I am working on selling it to the retailer for $6

What would be a sensible buy price for me?

Could a business like mine work on a buy price of $4 or would it need to be less considering possible bad debts?

I have never had a business like this before where I have to give 30 day accounts to small businesses so I am unsure what to expect.

In theory if I can buy a product and make 20% of the retail price in a situation like this and there is $20 per day sales that's $4 per day i'm making out of each shop.

x 7 days = $28 per week

x 100 shops = $2800 per week

Is there something wrong with my theory?

Sam


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire