mercredi 9 septembre 2015

How I got a thousand buyers with a single click

Hi all,

As we all know, getting new leads for your business is crucial, so most people do it by sharing articles, bookmarking and so on. Some of them try to speed up the process by buying a couple of worthless marketing gigs on Fiverr, but usually have no success with them.

But there is another way, called contact lead lists. While most of the providers just resell over-spammed lists over and over again, some of them are better than the rest. And when you use those providers' lists with mass email services, getting new clients can be a breeze.

Yes, I know, being sceptical is a must, but if the provider offers a guarantee, why not giving it a try? So, I decided to go for it with (expensive) Megaleads and got screwed. Then I tried much cheaper Promobrite (dotcom), bought my niche lead list and used their bulk emailing service, and after a couple of weeks, I got over a thousand buyers. Sure, some leads bounced back, but nevertheless, a good result after all. Not bad, right?

That's why I wanted to share this story here. With all those shady promo gigs out there, I'm just glad that I found a real and effective one who actually delivers the much needed results.

How about your experience with lead providers? Please share.

Take care!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire