mardi 28 novembre 2017

Whats your favourite engine in KSP?

You can always just rotate and offset to make it inline... but yeah I agree, a proper inline version would be pretty darn cool. I don't find myself using it overly much, mostly because it isn't really that good... but I do have a mono-propellant lander design inspired by Raptor's designs

Also, the part of this question about what I look for in an engine... that very much depends on circumstances. I'm not overly fussy about individual isp, thrust, mass or cost but how they all work together to find the optimal engine for that vehicle. For example, I have a rocket which uses a single Mainsail engine on the first stage - for lighter loads I *could* get away with slapping a vector on the underside, but that makes it ridiculously expensive. On the other hand, I have a shuttle with three vectors (very expensive) because it needs the trust and gimbal ability - cost becomes a non-issue as the craft is recovered completelyWhats your favourite engine in KSP?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/nfAVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire