jeudi 6 février 2014

A new country so where do I start

I have moved across the world to Australia. Although my credentials (M Ed) are recognized on paper here, I have been told that in order to work here, I would need Australian credentials. Now, that would be fine if the jobs required it, but it is more of a suggestion to get me in the door. It would only be bec the Oz university credentials would look good on paper. I have 10 years of university and 20 years of work behind me. I don't want any more university courses that I don't need or already have just to put myself out there. I would appreciate any input about this. I would like to do some writing- maybe a blog about teaching kids and/or would like to work with adults teaching them how to work with kids. I have also been recognized in my field with awards and so don't feel like I should have to jump more hoops or pay thousands of dollars for something I already have. I also don't want to spend time at university as I am no kid and want to just get going. Australia, for those who don't know this, does tend to be wary of outsiders so it is really a culture thing that I am up against so even doing volunteer work is not as easy as it sounds. Thank you for any input.





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1bAr4wn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire