mardi 11 février 2014

Hello All

Hi All,

My name is Dilshad and I live in Virginia. By profession I am a IT engineer but recently became interested in having my own business. I really need some professionals who can answer some of the questions which I have. I have researched on cash checking businesses and I am in a dilemma. I mean some online resources say cash checking business is NOT a good idea some say it is. I believe the franchise businesses in cash checking really won't be good idea but I could be wrong.





What I wanted to know was why do some cash checking business owners sell their businesses if they run very well on profit? I have seen many cash checking businesses for sale despite of it being run very good in the market, but why what is the main reasons? Also, can business owners lie on their financial statements of "profit" just to sell that particular business? I mean is it possible?



So another question is, is it best to get a franchise business in Cash Checking or buy one from a independent owner? What are the risk factors to look out for and how to manage this type of business? Please help, any one's input will be very beneficial thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire