mardi 4 février 2014

Home Theater/ Pro PA Install Business Start up


I want to start my own sound intallation company the provides services to home and commercial facilities installing surround systems, in wall speakers, PAs, Control booths, mounting TV/Projectors, and Installing automation systems (Like Extron MediaLink products). I would charge by hour plus parts, I live in Orlando FL and from my research there is not many companies around here like that, except the big box stores services, which are not as comprehensive as what i wish to offer. I have lots of experience with both HT and Pro setups in Churches, Theatres, Home, etc... and I've done my fair share of cable pulling in attics, and I'm very confidant in my skills.



Do you thing there is potential in this market?



What certifications do I need to obtain? Electrical Certifications? Etc...



I've already came up with a name and a Logo

AIS2.jpg



What do you think?

Do you have any experience in this field?



Thanks in advance for your help.



Attached Images







via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1e2al1C

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire