lundi 3 février 2014

Keyword Research: How to Know Which Terms to Choose

So I'm doing some keyword research for a friend. I've compiled my master list of possible terms, along with competition, search volume and current ranking for each term.



Now here's the tough part. Choosing which keywords are best to pursue. I've narrowed it down to a few factors that will help me make the decision:



1. Search volume

2. Competition

3. Ranking: The way I see it, if the website is already ranking at 10-20 for this term it's worth pursuing. If they're further down than that, it might not be worth it.

4. Relevancy: What type of search results show up for this keyword? Does it seem like the potential customers are using this term?



My question is- What other considerations should I be taking in to account? What factors are most important when it comes to deciding a keyword is worth pursuing?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1foz4Qf

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire