mercredi 5 février 2014

Would like your input on my Start-up brand name!

Hey guys,



New to the Small Business Forum but I am so glad I found it. I didn't realize how many entrepreneurs there were... Everyone has the right frame ofnhere it seems!



Anyways, I am really struggling with choosing my company name. It's probably a challenge for thousands of others but I would really appreciate honest feedback since it is the only thing holding me back.



The company I am launching is a distribution network specializing in providing contamination control supplies for cleanroom electronic manufacturing. The customers work for Hi-Tech companies so I need a name they can trust... Here is my list: Any feedback is greatly appreciated.



Its coming down to "brandable" names vs "Descriptive/geographic" names.



Cleanroom Supply Source

United States Cleanroom Corporation or United Cleanroom Corporation

Conco, Inc. (Conco is short Contamination Control)

Delta Cleanroom Corporation

C3 Universal

Wilcon Corporation

Cleanrooms Southeast, Inc. - CSI



Any feed back helps!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1gOlA5I

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire