lundi 2 mars 2015

Greetings From Sunny South Africa

Hey everyone,



I just wanted to very quickly introduce myself. My name is Mitchell and I am a budding web development entrepreneur. As a web developer, I build and develop websites for free(provided my clients cover the costs of hosting and provide me with a testimonial). In addition, I have been an internet marketer for the past 2 years. Prior to that, I was a stockbroker, equity portfolio manager and Private banker for high net worth individuals.



Although I did find success in these careers, especially stockbroking, having done tons of TV shows, radio shows and writing for several financial publications, I never really enjoyed the politicized corporate 9 to 5 rat race(I know, my description of the corporate world is a bit cliche:rolleyes:). Website development and internet marketing are fields that really appealed to me and what's the point of living if you're not going to do something you're passionate about, right? Anyway, I look forward to sharing ideas with people on this forum and hope to foster new business relationships with fellow entrepreneurs on the forum.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire