mercredi 4 mars 2015

Looking to start my own business and need some help!

Hello I am new to the forum and have been reading through many posts the last day or so. There's definitely some great resources here! I am 31 years old with an associates in Business Management and have been working in management for 5 years now for a very large logistics company here in Jacksonville Fl. I have been a long time (+10 years) salt water aquarium hobbyist and have always dreamed of opening my own store. Up until August of 2013 I lived in Rochester Ny and part-time managed a local store for almost 5 years. I know the business, I know management, and I have all the passion in the world!



Here is my problem, start up costs because of equipment and live-stock are expensive. From my business plan and the data I have acquired I am looking at approximately $150,000. This would cover equipment, inventory, first years rent, my first years salary (minimal salary but I was always taught to pay yourself only what you need so you can put everything into the business to make it profitable), and supplies to renovate my shoppe where needed. I live in a great area Saint Johns Fl has an average income over $60,000 and the market is growing with so many people moving South.



I have a good job now and so does my wife but we have 4 kids and I don't exactly have cash laying around. So here's my dilemma, what are my chances of getting that kind of capital from a bank? I have read up a ton on angel investors and such but I have no idea how to get to them. How do I know whats real and whats a scam?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire