mardi 1 septembre 2015

Cash Register and Credit Card Reader

Hello,

I am opening my first business next month at a mall, operating a mall cart. I am very excited about this new adventure! I am curious however, about how the cash register's credit card reader will work. I have no experience in this, and I am wondering if I need my cash register to be connected to the internet in order for the credit/debit card reader to work? I was watching some videos online and it looks like a lot of the registers come with WAN inputs, so does that mean internet would be required? Is it better to go with a cash register with a credit card reader, or use something like "Square" on my android phone? I haven't bought a register yet, so if anyone could recommend something, it may be useful. The mall that I'm going to do business at doesn't seem too up to date, and they take forever in answering my questions. But I got a fairly good price on a month to month basis, so I'm happy with it. I am just really anxious about the cash register being able to accept credit and debit cards, and if I would need internet to accept credit cards. If anyone could answer my question, it would be great.

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire