mardi 23 février 2016

A great business idea from China.

My name is Chandler , I am from China .

I have a great idea about online education , In China , Chinese people are crazy about English learning . A native English teacher could get 20-40 dollars per hour by simple English talking .

I want to create a platform for teen age Chinese English learners , English teacher or tutor could able to teach English by online platform . Online radio talking , visual talking ,free chatting ects. The lesson will be divided into 30mins per lesson , the lesson will also be sorted as : high school English , zero basic English , ESL English, TOFEL English,Children English,ect.

English teacher could work at spare time , evening or after work. I know the labor cost is as low as 10 dollars/hour in some area of the U.S.A, we should able to find some spare time teachers .

An website and an App will be designed for this project . I will be working in China for platform promotion and students attracting .
Based on a survey ,There are thousands of students who are willing to learn English online in my city , especially some courses teached by native English speakers . I need a business partner who can help me for recruiting and platform testing .

Interesting? contact me by 11021583@qq.com


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire