samedi 27 février 2016

Does anyone else feel this way?

I have a business I run now. Brick and mortar and repair shop for cellular phones. I have been doing this for about 9 years now and I have always hired family first and then people outside family. I feel that there is a lot of things wrong with hiring family and some good too but not going to blow this thread up with that.

I feel I'm struggling with letting go and letting others run my business. I feel that they will not run it right bc it is very complicated in how it works. We wheel and deal all the time with customers to make sales and work with them too in repairs. It's very hard to do anything systematic here bc we have to be soo flexible to survive and give people a reason to come to us. So getting an employee to bend the way I want them too is very difficult. Also trusting in their ability too. Sometimes I feel that the business I'm in is meant to be a 1 man shop. I'm stuck between trying to grow this business and expand or staying solo in the 2 shops that I have. I have the finances to open more. Does anyone have this struggle? And if you do or did what did you do?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire