samedi 20 février 2016

Creating Separate LLC To Own Assets

Over the next few years I plan to save up about $10,000. I want to make an investment into a startup when I'm 18-20 (depending on how long it takes to raise that money) and hopefully in the span of a couple years I can make more investments and the startup does well financially whether it gets bought out or goes public. Either way I don't care as long as it doesn't go bankrupt. I've decided that when I'm a big bad grown up I want to start a holding company. I want to keep it small for the first 4-10 years of my adult life and then expand it when ready, probably after college so when I graduate I don't have to start with $100,000 of crippling debt and I'll have my foot somewhat in the door financially (obviously assuming my investments don't die horribly).

Anyways, this is the business structure I have in mind. Note: I did create a pretty infographic because America.





What do you guys think? From a taxable and legal stand point what could I improve on? I'm slowly writing a business plan because I'm excited and anxious :p


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire