vendredi 5 février 2016

Need advice on first things I should do once I open my business

Hi, I have a new business that has been registered as an LLC a week ago, I have a provisional patent, trademark and manufacturer currently making my product. I have a business attorney helping me write the business plan. I have a good product I hope makes a lot of money and i have the determination to make it successful. However, when all these things are finalized and I set up my website, I don't know what to expect. I am new to owning and running a business (it is a small online store, but one that will eventually sell world wide). I have researched several sources and have a hard time finding information on what to expect when first starting a business for opening. I would like some advice thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire