samedi 27 février 2016

Wordpress plugins?

Hey. I have a website, Squarespace - Claim This Domain. It's a site aimed at small & freshly started businesses that serves as a platform for them to list products and service packages.

I'm currently using squarespace. But I have other ideas I want to implement in the website that squarespace doesn't allow for.

Does Wordpress or any other website builder offer category filters and search by area code functions? This would be helpful in allowing customers to view product/service listings in their area radius and filter results by category (I.e. Restaurants, car repair, cooking, furniture)

Does any website builder offer plugins for users to create accounts? And have an "account overview" feature? I would like to give small businesses aka partners a portal embedded on the Endnor.com website for them to submit their product/service packages from, view their earnings, view their incoming orders, etc.

Anyone that can let me know the feasibility of this, as well as any critique of the website/business model will be greatly appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire