jeudi 19 mai 2016

Do You Think Gas Station Business is a Good Business Model to Get into?

Hello everybody.

I am new to this forum, but very glad I found it (thanks to Google). I am and have been in Gas Station Business for over 20 years, I am curious to hear how do other business owners/professionals view this line of business. Do you think it is a good business model? Do you think it is lucrative? While do a search on gas station business in this forum, I read a post where someone mentioned that gas station business is not a easy business as it has too many "moving parts".

I would love to hear from people that are in this business and the ones that are not in this business. You may wonder why I am asking this, well I have a podcast on gas station business(Gas Station Business 101 Podcast) and one of next episodes will be all about how people view this business. I have done a survey among my newsletter subscribers but didn't get the desired result as most of the subscribers are already either in this business or trying to get into it. So to get unbiased opinion I have decided I would turn to all of you for help.

These are the following questions I would love to get answers for:

1. Do you think Gas Station business is a good business to get into?
If the answer is "No" then can you suggest a type of business you think people should get into

2. How much money do you think it takes to get into a gas station business?

3. Do you think the life expectancy of a gas station business is longer than many other retail business?

4. What do you think is the biggest obstacle about getting into a gas station business?

5. If you have the funds and are looking to get into a business, would you consider buying a Gas Station Business?
If the answer is "No", what business would you buy?

I would love to hear your thoughts and answers and if you give me permission, I will mention each of your name on my podcast show so I can properly say "Thanks" to you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire