mercredi 25 mai 2016

Online marketing and sales platform questionnaire

Hi founder,




I'm a newly formed small business myself. We are a team of five, across US, Singapore, India and Australia! I'm not here for self-promotion but I would appreciate your help in getting information about what you need to be promoted better.




I'm building an online platform to promote growing businesses. I'm finding out more details of how I can support businesses in their online presence and growth.

We have a short questionnaire and if you'd like more details afterwards, just leave your email there - it's optional.




Here's link on google:

http://ift.tt/1RrZnq1




If you are available for a more in-depth skype interview about the kind of platform that would help your business, please let me know. The main point is to ensure what we're creating great value for growing businesses like your own.




That said, I'm happy to chat further.




Thanks and happy growing!

Mari


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire