mardi 10 mai 2016

I'm having a hard time starting my own business...

So I'm trying to start my own business and I'm having a real hard time figuring out what I need to do in order to be completely legal. (It's a small handyman business)

I've filed for my DBA (Doing Business As) and maybe I'll get something in the mail in a few weeks as a result? Outside of that, I don't really see any clear steps I need to take in order to be legal. Should I be hiring someone to help me through this process? I'm really at a loss right now.

I don't know how many of you have experience in this area, but if you have any tips or sources to help make this clear for me, I would appreciate it beyond belief. I think once I get the creation of the business down, I can start focusing on the fun stuff (ie marketing, growing etc)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire