jeudi 12 mai 2016

Google I/O is next week and I'm excited

Google I/O, Google's developers conference is next week May 18–20, 2016. Each year it gets better and better as Google is really going all out with Virtual Reality, Project Fi mobile service, and are back to getting serious about hardware.
http://ift.tt/1L2R4ot

Rumors so far are rampant, but no one really knows until it starts.

2 things that I'm hoping for:

Rumors are that HTC is making the next line of Nexus phones. I'm personally hoping for a dual sim phone for Project Fi, but so far it's just a wish.
HTC said to be crafting two Nexus phones for 2016 - CNET

Another curious snippet that was announced yesterday is that Republic wireless will now start carrying Nexus Phones along with Samsung flagship phones (which support wifi calling) and that they may be also incorporating T-Mobile's network along with the Sprint Network (which they already run on). They also announced a new pricing plan that seems to mimic Project Fi's pricing.

Maybe I'm wearing my tin foil hat too tight, but it sure seems like Republic wireless and Google's Project Fi are getting pretty chummy.

What about you guys? Are you looking forward to anything? Don't care? Will you be watching the keynotes?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire