dimanche 8 mai 2016

Looking for ideas to start a business

I currently work as an engineer, and would like to have more freedom and increase my income. My goal is to eventually stop working for a company to work for myself. I'm pretty sure I can get some folks I know to join me if I have a good enough idea.

Current skill sets
Able to understand schematics
Developed hardware test systems, hw and sw
Can write C and working on improving C++ and I can use some other languages.
I have a math degree and some computer science classes under my belt.

Ideas
I have an idea for an exercise monitoring device
Get into software freelancing
Get into test system freelancing.

What are the best ways to get more information to see if they are viable options?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire