lundi 30 mai 2016

How about furniture business?

Recently my friends and I have started a small business for providing a series of furniture service.
Our main service: Sourcing and buying furniture in China. Of Course , if any needs for other product, we could assist clients to source and purchase.
Target customers: 1, small business, Grocer, department store
2, Home decoration
3,Hotel/ restaurant project.

Why I have this idea?
1, My hometown is not only one of the biggest furniture manufacturing town but also one of the biggest furniture market. We are very familiar with furniture as the following reason:1) many of my relatives and friends are running a furniture factory; 2) Before starting this business, I have been working as a furniture designer. Also we are familiar with furniture market. 85% manufacturers in alibaba and Globle source are from my hometown.
2, What’s more, more and more people tend to online shopping like ebay, amazon ect. Even though it is a good option to start furniture business locally.

Now the question is :
1, Is there any need for furniture at your place?(As I know, America, Canada and Australia are top 3 of importing furniture from China.)
2, Is this small business for service workable?
3, I have already built a website. Your kindly suggestion will be highly appreciated.( The website link here.)
Thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire