lundi 16 mai 2016

Writing stuff off

A friend of mine purchases items for their business (paper towels, toilet paper, cleansers etc...) and takes some the items home for personal use. I've never done this. I'm 80/20 on it - 70% says it's wrong and 30% says people do it so it's not so bad. I believe I was raised right, (to be honest, accountable, respectful... to be a gentleman) but being raised "right" seems almost wrong these days. What are y'alls thoughts? What is taking it too far when it comes to write offs? What are your thoughts to regularly taking home little things like TP?

The one time I remember feeling like I was taking advantage of the system was when I visited a customer, had a Ruth's Chris dinner, and had a $30.00 glass of wine.

Now that I think about this question, maybe people wouldn't want to answer on a public forum...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire