mardi 3 mai 2016

Do you use Social Media to get customer service help?

I've found that I turn to Twitter more and more when I need assistance from a company. Generally I try what ever form or support email they offer, but if I don't get a response in 24 hours during the week, I go to Twitter and publicly call them out. 9 times out of 10 it works.

Mind you I don't just go on there ranting and raving, and I don't Tweet them from a profile where I do rant, rave, curse and so on.

I use my "business" profile and simply mention them and explain the issue. For most major companies the response is quick. Like minutes. And consequently I've gotten things taken care of quickly. I've even scored free stuff, credits, and so on.

Does anyone else use Social Media for customer service issues?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire