jeudi 19 mai 2016

Hi from Clinton. Former company owner. Current business adviser.

Hey, fellow entrepreneurs. Nice to meet you. My name is Clinton and I've been in the cleaning business sector for a couple of years. I'm a former cleaning company owner who dealt with corporate clients. Few years later, I sold my business to pursue a different dream.
Today, I'm a business consultant who deals with companies in the SaaS and B2B market. I'm currently working with a former competitor in the office cleaning business and helping other commercial cleaning companies grown and expand their reach on the local and global market.

I'd love to connect with other business owners, advisers and experts on the forum and share my experience with the newbies in the branch. Cheers, Clinton


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire