vendredi 18 novembre 2016

CPA Vs Quickbook Vs Tax Lawyer

Hi guys, it's the first i write on this forum.

I am a psychotherapist in California, and my business is slowly starting to take off. To ensure that i don't miss any tax deadline and to comply with all the regulations, I was wondering if you'd suggest a CPA or simply Quickbooks.

My practice is very basic: clients come in on a weekly base for psychotherapy, i bill the insurance, the insurance pays. I do not have a secretary or anybody else in the office. The expenses are somewhat standard: rent, phone bill, car leasing, marketing, health insurance,...

So, in your opinion, should i buy Quickbook and learn how to use it or do I need to hire a CPA (or a tax lawyer)? The cost for a local CPA is $70-$200/month.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire