lundi 14 novembre 2016

Start two business's or one business?

So, I'm starting to plow this year as my own snow-removal company, but I also want to start landscaping in the spring. So, should I start two separate businesses? They would both be an LLC. Can I start one LLC, say DWM landscaping, then file a DBA in my city for both DWM Landscaping and DWM snowplowing? Should I keep one bank account for both businesses?

On a separate note, I need a registered agent. I do business out of my grandmother's house, I live with her, my brother, and mother. Can I make either of them my registered agent? I'm trying to not spend money when I don't need to. Lastly, what should I do first? Apply for a Tax ID number, file an LLC, or file my DBA at my town hall? I am confused because it says I need an EIN to file the paperwork to form an LLC but it also says I'm supposed to apply for the EIN after I form the company.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire