lundi 14 novembre 2016

Starting an LLC to plow and eventually landscape

Hello everyone, I am starting a business for the first time. I am starting an LLC and plan on going 50/50 with my partner. We both own trucks with plows on them that are currently privately insured. I've got a few questions:

1. I am plowing in the winter, but I plan on moving on to eventually do landscaping next spring as well. Should I file one LLC, say DWM Landscape, and file two DBA's with my city? Like, DWM Landscape, then DWM Snow Removal, but have them both under the same LLC? Its a tad confusing so I'm not exactly sure if I'm making sense.

2. I am filing for an LLC in Massachusetts. They ask for my EIN number, but I thought you apply for an EIN after you finish filing for the LLC.

3. Specifically for plowing I am transferring my truck to commercial insurance, do I have to lease the truck out to my own business? My partner has a truck too, do we both lease or rent the trucks out to the business? Or can we keep them privately owned and compensate the owner by mileage?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire