dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Thankful to be here.

First of all I want to thank you all for being here and being a team among small business owners and quite frankly human.

It is nice to know there are other good people out there.

A little bit about myself, I am 26, and I love building things. The goal for my business is to build quality custom hunting blinds and wooden frame buildings. I work as a heavy equipment operator currently and a part time finish carpenter doing trim, hanging doors and windows, etc. I have always built things ever since I was a little kid and I am just now getting back to what I wanted to do for a long time. I have to slowly transition to carpentry full time due to lack of tools and clients.

I am hoping that this forum and the people in it will be able to help me in this transition to being a small business owner.

Thanks for reading!

Ethan


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire