mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Invoice & Estimate software

I've seen a few people post around asking about invoice software, so I thought I might share what I use in the hopes that it will help you get your small business organized and streamlined. I use software called ProBooks to do all my invoicing and estimating. It's available on your phone and on the web, which is super convenient. It only costs about $3 per month and allows you to create invoices, track payments, manage clients & provide statements, and even tracks when your customers open the invoice! All data is synced in realtime as well, so you never have to worry about losing your data. I've tried a few of the comparable invoice software out there, but this is certainly the best. Hopefully it works for business!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire