dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Scaling Web Development Company specialized in producing products for Startups

My name is Petar I and own a small Web development company in Croatia that specialize in developing products for Startups. As of right now now I have 2 full time developers and 1 manager hired. Our projects are coming mostly from a word of mouth, and what I want now is to scale my company and become bigger. Since our focus is only on Startups and building MVP's I wonder where to look for a clients/entrepreneurs online who need this kind of service?

Something that I tried is to call other companies and offered them services, and conversion rate there is around 5%, but requires lots of meetings and time.

I also tried contacting people through Craigslist, 1 out of 10 replies, but the problem there is that they quit very soon. I know the goal in sending cold emails is to get meeting and then sell on a meeting, but they quit just before we need to do meeting.

I have not tried with the PPC, Facebook ads etc, but I would like to try. What do you recommend guys?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire