vendredi 7 février 2014

competition using my business name for adwords

if I click on the adwords link and then go back and click back onto it again am I costing this guy $$...or does it only count as 1 click



this guy has been trying to F with me for a while now.....im considering clicking on his adwords ad for 1,000 times for a hour every so often.....im just looking for the most efficient way to do it....



everyone's going after my company name lately....changing their websites and using adwords....im getting irritated.....and Ive already talked/threatened this guy....Im planning on taking him to court this summer when I have $3,000 to waste.....but in the mean time id love to cost him a few hundred...I know the clicks are $4-$5 each



I know its childish, but oh well



any advice on how to maximize my free time/ new hobby?





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1f2dtvy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire