vendredi 7 février 2014

which website is better and why?

Plumbers in Pomona Valley | Chino Hills | Inland Empire

WaukeshaPlumbing | Plumbing Experts



my new SEO guy is trying to talk me into a redesign now.....im not sure if I like his.........it gives tons of info in a small area, but its busy/cold



now that mine is all done ive seen some really good ones that make mine look like a piece of crap....the one he is offering is very informative....but does have a generic look to it...I don't know enough about how other people make their decisions to know if it will attract more customers or not...in some ways I think its a huge improvement and in others it isn't to me



he's not asking for any more money for it...just using my $300 a month SEO money towards it....ive signed a 6 month deal with him and paying him monthly......so the $1,800 would cover the roll into the new site...









thanks!





via Small-Business-Forum.net http://ift.tt/1o1TTXP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire