dimanche 9 février 2014

small tips for naming your business

Ok so I've seen quite a few people ask about naming a business. I guess I just have a creative niche in this area.



For those of you who think it has to be serious guess again. I have seen several small businesses with great ideas, but didn't catch my attention simply because the name was bland and run of the mill.



I'll give you guys an example; barber services....where I used to live at people would open up barber shops and shut down...why? Namesake they would name it Hairy or Jim's barber shop or some other bland name....now where I live you got places like "hair to dye for".



Another example would of course be the shop I want to open which is a hobby gaming shop and I went through about 100 or so names that would fit for the shop "Nerdrage hobbies & games" fit in my head. It's creative and gets to the point and isn't bland like the others. It's all about creativity and being straight to the point.



If you guys want to chime in and help feel free :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire