samedi 8 février 2014

stumbled across the site and glad I did

Hello all, I just stumbled across this site earlier this morning and figured I'd share a bit about myself.



My name is well, Ryan I am 30 years of age and I am currently attending Virginia College in Mobile, AL. for business administration. I am currently on my 2nd term which I was on the president's and perfect attendance list on my first term and currently looking like it will happen again.



My goal is to have the skills and mindset of a business person to use for a career while still maintaining my current values and beliefs. I would ultimately want to run my own hobby gaming shop and help my g/f operate her school that she will most likely take over in Hattiesburg, MS. when her old boss retires (via paperwork and business decisions).



We are currently working on a business plan in class so I will post what I have for my shop soon enough.



I think what really got me wanting to do this is a mixture of things. I've worked for Wally World, Ross dress for less, Pizza hut, Mcdonald's, Hardy's, and various other stores. While I enjoyed retail I was just never happy being the goto guy and not getting recognition or respect that I feel like I should have gotten, I know that's a bit selfish and egotistical but I did a lot for stores I worked for. My grandparents are another inspiration, they own and operate a fish ranch in Lacombe, LA. that I love to death they supply to a lot of various shops but because of the economy they've been hit pretty hard. As far as Economics go I used to be big into World of Warcraft and my favorite aspect of the game was none other than the auction house. For some reason that part of the game just stood out to me and I was really good at it. So for my decision on hobby gaming is simple, I've enjoyed it since I was a kid.



I was 17 when I dropped out of school after my parents split up, I got my GED in '09 and never thought of myself as college material. I finally decided it was time, maybe maturity kicked in and now I'm more motivated than I ever was.



Sorry about the long post, but if I even inspire one person I'm happy. :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire