vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Food franchise business?

Hello guys, I just registered here :) I'm a 20 year old college student from Indonesia majoring in Information Engineering. I earned a few hundred bucks doing freelance web designing jobs, which is not much at all.



I'm thinking about starting a low-risk food business as a franchisee. The initial cost isn't that much, I only need around $200 for the food stand, around $50 to pay for the raw materials for the food, $50 to rent a place for a month in front of a prominent mini market here, and around $80-100 to pay an employee's monthly salary.



So I probably need $380-$500 (the mini market required the tenants to rent the place for at least 3 months when they just started renting). I need a minimum net profit of ~$150 a month to maintain my business.



My question is, is it a good idea? Worth it to try? The franchisor promised at least $300 monthly net profit, but I'm not quite sure. They do provide Standard Operating Procedure and many other things that they think I should know to run the business, and the mini markets I mentioned do have LOTS of traffic everyday.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire