dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Newb looking for a little advice.

Hello everyone. I used to run a service based small business of my own that was in crowded market full of lowballers so I went to work for some one else as a salesman. In this sales position I have done quite well really, better than myself or anyone else really expected. Its at an established business so we get regular traffic but I seem to be far exceeding the people that were there before me. There are a few problems however and I'm not sure it will be a forever thing. I have learned a lot in the several years I've been there since I basically perform all aspects of this business from product research, purchasing, selling, product assembly, use of knowledge, paying bills, and so on. Many of my new, non traditional ideas have improved the profits. I now have a much better understanding for running a business well since being there. Since I feel like I may or may not end up being there in the long term(some things would have to change), I've considered buying a commercial property and just leasing it out for the time being. That way I would own it incase I ever exited my position and could start my own show. although not quite the same line as the what I sell now I think I would get a notary republic from the state to buy, sell, trade, consign used items a little larger than most pawn shops would have. I talking ATV's, little tractor, boats, snowmobiles, etc. The plan is simple buy on the cheap from those who need to sell urgently and sit on it till it pulls a decent profit. Anyone think it would work?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire