lundi 27 octobre 2014

Language school chain (in Netherlands?)

Hi,



My name is Robert, I'm 27 (just as I wrote in my introduction :) ) and I'm going to start small language school chain somewhere in Western Europe - probably the Netherlands. I would like to start with one or two schools at the beginning (just 4-5 teachers in each) and then grow. I know my idea my sound silly, and you will tell me that it won't work, but listen to this:

I come from Poland, where there are a lot of language schools (especially English). A few years ago two of my friends set up their own language school and taught English language tgere. Everything seemed to be that the market is already full and will not accept more schools of this type. Then came the big competitor - one of the schools has grown to such an extent that evolved into the entire network. Now they offer franchising in 3 or 4 East European countries (check it by yourself: Franchising with Speak Up - Franchise terms and requirements ), and as far as I know, they're still growing. It's great success, isn't it?



So my idea: I studied in Rotterdam which population is about 600k. There are many foreign students from around the world who get there to study at Erasmus University. They would be my main target - as far as I know Dutch people does not have any problem with fluent English, so I would like to focus on Spanish, Greek, Polish and other students. If I set up my first school near University it should be no problem for them to sign up and take part in my courses (not my... my teachers :) )



What do you think? Do you know anything about teaching language market in Netherlands? Maybe I should change my target and try in other part of the Europe?



Best regards

Robert




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire