vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Where should I go for mentorship or subsidized business courses?

Im thinking to start a business, yet lack a lot of technical knowledge to start a business. Are there any places to go to for government subsidized business courses?



What should I look for to get the basics of entrepreneurship in terms of running the business and what I need to get me ready to start a small business (accounting, book keeping, taxes, and general setting up the foundation). My typical trial and error that works well in learning a trade, wont work so well in starting a small business where a lot of capital and time will be at stake.



Is it normal for people with no actual experience to write up a course of action to what they need to do. Ex. Hire accountant, hire graphic designers, ect in more detail than the typical business proposal.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire