dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Internal Business Tracking Software

Hello All! Nice to meet you – I am new to Small Business Forum.

Does anyone know of a software for purchase or a company to write a unique program for internal tracking? I am a Director of a company selling real estate/bankruptcy estates/notes/bonds/etc. The purpose of the software I am looking to purchase or have written is to enable sales employees nationwide to input their personal prospects and view other district prospects. I must be able to give levels of rights (edit/input, just view info.). From this information I plan on generating reports for our annual and strategic plans. More specifically, the software would host locational, financial, probability and other information for three major types of products.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations and advice in this matter. If you need more information please let me know.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire