jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Hello from forecaster in Chicago

Hello, Small Business Forum Members,



My name is Kamil and I just joined you from Chicago. I'm an entrepreneur and am in process of incorporating my business. I offer forecasting and staffing recommendations for call centers but also other forms of data analysis. I have experience with small business management (I've been helping my wife with her wedding photography business) and will focus on supporting small businesses with my expertise. Most of my professional experience comes from large corporations where I worked on forecasting and developing tools to support decision making and my goal is to share that knowledge with smaller businesses.



I'm here to share my knowledge and build relationships.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire