vendredi 24 octobre 2014

I need some perspective on data usage with phone plans

It's that time again. Need a new phone and a new plan. Now that everyone is measuring data I'm a little lost. I have no idea how much data is needed for normal use since I've had unlimited everything for so long. But it's obvious that I don't need unlimited data, therefore should be able to pay less. But I can't get real usage data from my phone or account.



Basically I work from home and when I'm home my devices are running on wifi.

I don't do any music, or movie streaming on my phone.

I rarely do any Social Media from my phone and most of my usage away from home is the occasional web search, sports updates, or GPS directions.



So how much data does one need? How much is 3G? 4G? 20G?

Is anyone on one of these new plans, and can you give me some perspective of how much data you have compared to how much you use and how you use it?



It would be really helpful.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire