samedi 25 octobre 2014

In-Home music lessons

Hi everyone!



As you obviously know I'm new here, and am looking for your expert advice and comments/critiques.



I am looking to start an in-home music lesson business. What this would entail is hiring music teachers on all of the instruments, and they would travel to students' homes each week to give them private music lessons.



I currently teach private music lessons on my own, and have a completely full schedule (with a bunch on a waiting list). I teach music in a public school during the day, and have many contacts in the area (Central New Jersey). I have talked to other teachers and they would be on board with this idea- me running the business, setting up lessons, dealing with parent contact, money, etc.



What I'm wondering is how to I actually start this business? I have no prior business experience, only lots of teaching experience. Any and all help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!!



Dave




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire