vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Question: Your opinion on our services

Got a question for you guys, bear with me, hoping to get real opinions on how you see what we offer and how to convince ppl to buy from us.



We are a local service and supply company for office machines

We service and sell toners/inks for copiers, lasers, fax machines ect.




I have a decent amount of customers on the service end.

Trying to get those people to also buy their toners from us.

Many are buying generic toners from places like office depot, then when they have a printer problem, they call me to fix it.



Here is what baffles me. (I'll use an HP 42X type toner as an example)

What they are doing now.

They will pay 149.00 for a generic 42x toner from an office store

If it they later notice print defects, they call me out, I find out it's the toner, they pay me 80.00 for the service call and they have to go back to office depot and exchange the toner

Or, it might really be an issue with the printer rather than the toner, so they pay me 80.00 for the call + parts to fix it.



What we offer

Same generic toner for 99.00

If they have print defects and it turns out to be the toner, our service call is free since they bought it from us and we take care of the exchange

If it's really a printer (not toner issue), we do the call for 39.99 since they buy their toner from us.

In this semi-common scenario, they would save $50 on the toner, and anywhere from 40-80 on the service call, totaling $90-$130.00 savings.



Their trusting and using us for the service anyway, .... I just can't figure out why these customers would rather spend more.

Any thoughts on what the road block might be and how to tackle it?



Thanks for any thoughts!

Ron




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire