mardi 21 octobre 2014

New Here!

Hello everyone. I live in upstate NY. I am here because I want to be an entrepreneur. I was not meant to work a 9-5 job. I desperately want to work for myself and create the lifestyle I want. I know it takes hard work, but that's not my issue. I was recently fired from my job and I don't have very much money. I'm in school right now currently pursuing a nursing degree so I can get a job with good pay. This way I can save up and start the business I really want. The ideas I currently have will take a lot of capital which I just don't have at the very moment. I just feel like I'm in a standstill in my life. I don't feel like there's anything I can sell as a service. At this point its look for another job, which I have been doing but don't want to do; or start a business, which I don't have the money to do. Has anyone ever been in this situation? Sorry for the rant, I'm just frustrated. Hopefully this site will provide some inspiration!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire