lundi 27 octobre 2014

Tax refund for online purchases

Hello



I have a LLC registered in Florida. I buy my inventory both online and directly in physical stores. I sell exclusively online to foreign customers, so I do not charge sales tax on any sales.



When I buy in stores, I use my tax certificate to get tax exempt.



BUT, when I purchase online, I do not see the option of entering a certificate number, so I need to pay taxes on purchases for my inventory.



1) Am I eligible for tax refund for these purchases even though I never pay any sales tax myself (since my customers are international)?

2) Some physical stores look puzzled when I provide my tax certificate and deny making the purchase tax exempt. Sometimes they say that their store does not allow resale, and make me pay the whole price including taxes. I assume this is legal?



Thanks a lot in advance for your answer. I just started out and have not found any clear answers to these questions on Google.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire